Monday, August 13, 2012

August 14, 2012

It's 11:50 p.m.....I'm still awake....listening to the sound of texture being sprayed on the ceiling.  I'm staying awake with Jay so he has some company. We're in this together, even if I can't do the work like he can. :-)  Figured I'd upload some more pictures and videos while waiting for him to finish up.

This first set of pictures show Jay spraying primer.








A video clip of Jay mixing mud to spray on the ceiling for our ceiling texture, knock down.



This clip shows Jay spraying the texture. 



This clip shows him "knocking down" the texture on the ceiling.



Just some samples of what it currently looks like. 







And now it's officially my birthday.  Happy birthday to me!  I couldn't ask for a better birthday present.  Jay is putting in SO much effort in this project.  Gotta love him!  Wish I could help out more in this department.  You would never have guessed he spent about 15 years doing drywall because he really can't stand it now! He's so fussy with finishing, I just wanted him involved with it to get the best end result.  I think it's looking great!  Even though he "can't stand it" anymore, he still does excellent work.  No surprise!



No comments:

Post a Comment