Saturday, August 11, 2012

August 11, 2012

Below are some random pictures of finishing drywall.  
Carter and Carlee think the stilts that Kevin is wearing are pretty cool!


Carter's first lesson on spotting screws.


Carlee, Jay & Kevin on break.




Had to show my favorite rounded corner beads.  We did these in our place in Medford and I really loved them.  Not what they did back in the day, but I chose them anyway.


What this guy will do for me!  :-)

3rd coating


Tomorrow or Monday, we (meaning Jay) is planning on spraying.  Thanks to Kevin Friedel, who put aside this past week to help us out.  We can't thank him enough!!


The past couple of days I've been working on paint colors.  Thanks to Tracy Lang, who has been helping me make some decisions on that end.  I always seem to choose my "safe" earth-tone colors, so I needed somebody else's opinions.  It's nice to have fresh ideas.  Plus, I got an evening of going out to dinner and shopping without the kids...now that's REFRESHING!    



No comments:

Post a Comment