Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2012

Last day in July.....we're getting there.  My patience is starting to wear a little thin with how disorganized (all my things) have become.  I don't know where to even look for anything when I want something.  Very frustrating!  But we have had some progress in the last week.  See below.


This is the same picture I posted in the last post, but please focus on the front entry door here. (That's probably the only time you'd ever hear me say that!)


This shows the door gone and Jay getting ready for the new one.






Look at its replacement below.








Isn't it beautiful?  This wasn't even the door that we were planning for, but being that it was an unwrapped return to Weathershield, we got a very nice price on it!  What I really like is the side lite glass.  Take a look below at the swirled glass.  It's so pretty...






Today, we had some more insulation done.  Overall, it went well.


Downstairs bathroom insulated.

From the downstairs bathroom closet, viewing the heat duct area.

The future living room (southeast room) insulated.  The DeWalt tools are going to have to find a new home pretty soon.

Future office (northeast room downstairs) insulated.

East side insulated.  (This shows the other side of the fiberglass door, which we need to have finished yet.  Just another job for hubby to put on his list.)

Upstairs hallway, insulated.

Other side of hallway, insulated.  Notice how the window opening was insulated.....oops!  Jay will have to fix that one.


I think our windows for the hallway should be in sometime this week, so that's something to look forward to right now. Onto the drywall!  Who am I gonna get for this job??





No comments:

Post a Comment