Sunday, June 24, 2012

2010

2010

Looking back, it doesn't seem like a whole lot was done in 2010.  I'll begin with this picture I took in April of 2010, which overlooks most of the property, taken from the west end of the pond.  If you look closely, you'll see a small remote-control boat skidding through the water.  :-)






The next few pictures are of my dad, Bob DuBois, carving out a mushroom from two of our trees that Larry Kaszubowski and Jay cut down when we moved here.  These pictures were taken in April 2010. 








They turned out pretty cute. He did two of them, one on the north side of the house and another on the south side.   It beats having to pay someone to come out and remove the stumps. They were just pine trees that were overcrowding the house. 


Also in April of 2010, Jay tilled up a garden for me.  






For Mother's Day in May of 2010, Jay painted the back entry way for me.  






This picture was taken in March of 2012, but it shows how the entry way looked when Jay finished it.  If I recall, this is the day we ended up taking the wood stove out of the house.  I'll get to those pictures in a future post.  


That post didn't take too long.  :-)  Moving on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment